That is a great question! How often should you clean your carpets in Grain Valley, MO The answer relies on a couple of factors. Answer the following questions listed below and you'll have a good idea what's recommended for your home.
1. Just how many individuals are in your family?
2. Do you have any smokers residing in your house?
3. Does your family include any little children?
4. Do you own any sort of pets/multiple pets?
Based on the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Inspection, the IICRC, an independent agency that trains and monitors carpet cleaning specialists in the USA, the following general guideline is applicable.
1. Indoor carpeting needs to be cleaned out at least one time every year.
2. If your household has pets or smokers, twice yearly carpet cleaning is highly recommended.
3. When you have a huge family of numerous pets, four times each year is highly recommended.
No matter which suggestion is applicable to you, you will need a reasonable carpet cleaning company in your area which could do a good job for you.
Cleaning Edge, Inc. in Grain Valley, MO is a locally run company with years of experience in carpet cleaning solutions. All of our technicians are accredited by the IICRC.
Not just that, the Cleaning Edge, Inc., as our name signifies, is a 100% green carpet cleaning company. Only using bio-degradable carpet cleaning products, certainly no toxic chemical residue are likely to be left out to threaten the health of your family members, especially the elderly, your children and also your domestic pets.
Our 100% green cleansing agents coupled with our modern, truck-mounted tools will deliver an in-depth carpet cleaning service. We will remove no less than 85% of all the dustmites as well as allergens trapped in your carpeting, along with pet dander and hair that a lot of carpet cleaners miss completely.
Contact Cleaning Edge, Inc. in Grain Valley, MO today at 913-226-5778. You will know why the residents of your community choose us for a great job.