That's a very good question! How frequently should you really clean the carpets in Grain Valley, MO The answer depends on a number of factors. Provide answers to the following questions listed here and you will have a better idea what's ideal for your home.
1. How many people are in your family?
2. Do you have any smokers residing in your home?
3. So does your household contain any small children?
4. Do you have any pets/numerous pets?
Based on the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Inspection, the IICRC, an independent agency which educates and screens carpet cleaning professionals in the United States, these general rule is applicable.
1. In house carpeting must be cleaned at least once per year.
2. When your family has pets or smokers, every six months carpet cleaning is suggested.
3. If you have a large family of multiple pets, four times a year is recommended.
Whichever recommendation applies to you, you will want a cost-effective carpet cleaning company in your area which could perform a good job for you.
Cleaning Edge, Inc. in Grain Valley, MO is a locally owned company with years of practical experience on carpet cleaning services. All our service technicians are certified by the IICRC.
Not just that, the Cleaning Edge, Inc., as what our name implies, is really a 100% green carpet cleaning service firm. Only using biodegradable carpet cleaning agents, certainly no toxic chemical remains will ever be left behind to threaten the health and wellness of your household, in particular the elderly, your young ones as well as your domestic pets.
Our 100% green carpet cleaners together with our advanced, truck-mounted equipment will deliver a deep carpet cleaning. We will eradicate at least 85% of all the dust mites as well as allergens caught in your carpeting, together with pet dander and hair which many carpet cleaners overlook entirely.
Call up Cleaning Edge, Inc. in Grain Valley, MO today at 913-226-5778. You’ll know why the residents of your area select us for a great job.