For great carpet cleaning and vacuuming ideas in the Grain Valley, MO area, you have come to the best place. Maintaining clean carpets is really important and vital to the durability of your carpets, so we decided to put together a few tips to assist you along the way.
· Vacuuming carpets once per week and in some cases more frequently in the high traffic locations is essential! For one, it will help prolong the life span of the carpet as it inhibits accumulation of gritty debris that when not eliminated, can trim carpet fibers. You will also want to use the crevice instrument every single couple of weeks all around your base board and other hard-to-reach regions.
· To vacuum wall-to-wall carpet areas, create a mental splitting of the space into quadrants. Focus on every single quadrant and cleaning it up well before moving on into the next quadrant.
· When vacuuming heavier and plusher carpets, make sure to invest some time. Dirt may get hidden deep within those surfaces and one high powered pass with an upright vacuum cleaner is just not enough. Make sure to go over each area a few times and to work slowly letting the suction of the vacuum cleaner to get rid of all the dirt and dust.
· On spots where individuals sit down and move their feet around, you'll want to vacuum with a crisscross pattern of overlapping strokes also enabling slow passes to eliminate all dirt and grime.
· Soil Retardants could also be used on help prevent stains in brand new carpet or newly cleaned carpets. Remember to follow manufacturer’s instructions for use in whatsoever items you use.
· Lastly, baking soda could be included with the vacuum bag to help with smells.
If you are searching for a clean slate to help obtain your carpets back to the desired shape and condition, give Cleaning Edge, Inc. in Grain Valley, MO a call at 913-226-5778or visit us online for additional superb carpet cleaning and vacuum-cleaning tips.